Welcome to Desert-DreamHomes.com by The Briggs Group
Your U.S. and Canadian Connection To California Desert Living At Its Best!
Visitor Resources And News:
- Greater Palm Springs / Coachella Valley Map (Courtesy of Palm Springs Life Magazine)
- Check Out The Next Stop.TV Palm Springs Vacation Guide Video
- Greater Palm Springs Visitors Guide
- Interested in playing a round when you're here. The Greater Palm Springs Visitors & Convention Bureau has created an official Golf Guide.
- Interested in dining out. Your dining dilemas can be solved with the Palm Springs Life Dine Out Guide.
- Palm Springs Life - Greater Palm Springs The Guide - Annual Edition
- Palm Springs Life - The Guide - Annual Edition (Published in September 2016)
- Palm Springs Life - The Guide - March 2017
The Guide - March 2017
Property Search Options:
Don’t lose out on another property by having old information. Obtain up to the minute information about properties listed on California’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS) system. If you have any questions or would like help setting up a search just contact us; we’re for you; it only takes us a minute. Your information is confidential and WILL NOT be shared. Here’s what you can do:
MLS Search – Simply enter a MLS listing number, press enter and you will obtain information about any property listed on California’s MLS site.
Quick Search – Locate a property type, by price, within a specific geographic area (For example, 3 or more bedroom, 2 or more bathroom condo in Palm Desert for $200,000 or less).
Advanced Search – This works the same as the Quick Search, except provides additional features to narrow your search (For example, add 1 fireplace in the living room, a swimming pool and RV parking to the earlier specifications ).
Saved Search – By saving your search you can re-run your search at any time and obtain up to the minute information
Automated Search - You can use an existing search or create one or more different searches that will trigger an email notification for you whenever a change (price, new listing) occurs to the previous results.
76970 Sandpiper Dr., Indian Wells (Indian Wells Country Club)
This Midcentury Modern condo, located behind the gates of Indian Wells Country Club on fee simple land (you own the land), was designed and built in the 1960s by famed midcentury modern architect, William Krisel. Inside, this spacious 2,378 sq ft condo features 3 bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, and a remodeled kitchen with newer cabinets, stainless steel appliances, slab stone counters and tile floor. Sliding patio doors provide the master bedroom, great room living area and a second bathroom with access to a large open air atrium, with it’s a separate external entrance. The condo has an attached 2 car garage with an adjoining golf cart garage. The home offers beautiful pool and greenbelt views and is centrally located in Indian Wells, close to El Paseo, Westfield Mall, The River, McCallum Theater and much more. Residents enjoy Indian Wells resident benefits, including $35 per round golf at the Indian Wells Golf Resort, free use of the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa’s fitness center and discounts on meals and spa services at Indian Wells hotels.
MLS# 217003762| Listed at $499,000 | For more information and pictures, please visit: http://www.76970Sandpiper.com
Stylish & Elegant Remodeled Indian Wells Home (Los Lagos)
This stylish and elegant remodeled home, centrally located in Indian Wells’ gated Los Lagos community, truly represents desert living at its best. This spacious 3,024 square feet, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home features an open floor plan with vaulted wood beam ceilings and floor-to-ceiling great room fireplace, high gloss marble tile floors in the main living areas, a detached office casita off of the home’s front gated courtyard entry, two master bedroom suites each with plantation shutters and a large en-suite bathroom, a chef's kitchen with custom cabinets, slab granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, a breakfast nook, and large, private rear and side yard patios. The third bedroom, currently used as a den/media room, features double doors for easy foyer access and an adjoining bathroom. The home is being offered furnished, per inventory. The very desirable Los Lagos community provides its residents with 4 community pools and spas, 4 lighted community tennis courts and many ponds, streams and greenbelt spaces. Owners enjoy the many Indian Wells residents' benefits, including $35 per round golf at the Indian Wells Golf Resort's 2 courses, free use of the fitness center at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa and discounts on food and spa services at Indian Wells’ 4 resorts and the Indian Wells Golf Resort.
Features Of This Home At A Glance:
- Spacious 3,024 Square Feet with 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Open Floor Plan with Vaulted Wood Beam Ceilings & Floor-to-Ceiling Great Room Fireplace
- Chef's Kitchen with Custom Cabinets, Slab Granite Counters & Stainless Steel Appliances
- Two Master Bedroom Suites each with an En-Suite Bathroom
- Detached Office Casita Off Gated Front Courtyard Entry
- 4 Lighted Community Tennis Courts, 4 Community Pools/Spas & Many Ponds, Streams & Greenbelt Spaces
- Offered Furnished Per Inventory
MLS# 217008410 | Listed at $569,000 | For more information and pictures, please visit: http://www.74976Tahoe.com