If you’re going to the 2018 Stagecoach Country Music Festival (April 27-29th), your planning just got easier since Goldenvoice, the event organizer, has announced the festival set times. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's the skinny:
Friday Set Times:
Saturday Set Times:
Sunday Set Times:
2018 STAGECOACH FESTIVAL GENERAL INFO
If you’re going, here is the official version of the Stagecoach Festival General information:
· All ages are welcome.
· Kids 10 & under are free in GA.
· The venue opens at 12:00p (noon)* all three days.
· Festival Terrace, including HonkyTonk & Half-Pint Hootenanny opens at 10:00am* all 3 days.
· Everyone is subject to search on entry.
· No reentry, excepting The Resort and ADA patrons only.
· The show will take place rain or shine.
· Lineup and set times are subject to change.
· Festival ends on or before 12:00a (midnight) all three days.
· Festival day parking is free. Parking lots are open from 9:00am-2:00am*. No overnight parking is allowed.
· No RV parking is allowed in day lots.
· All food and beverage vendors accept both credit cards and cash.
* All times subject to change
For more information, please visit the official Stagecoach Festival website at: http://www.stagecoachfestival.com