(Please click on the photo above to view our short YouTube video)
Looking for some fun things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in December? If so, check out the December 2018 edition of The Guide Magazine. Some of the highlights include:
- Palm Springs Weekend: Dan Merino, Oakland-based content creator and owner of CIRCLEandX in Joshua Tree, shares some of his itinerary picks for a quick desert.
- The Desert Decides: Provides a roundup of some of our locals’ favorite spots in Rancho Mirage, like Acqua California Bistro, Babe’s Bar-B-Que & Brewhouse, Mary’s Consignments, 1st Galley and Collectors Corner.
- Calendar: Lists 65 things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in December.
- Oh, What Fun: Identifies some December Desert activities, attractions and excursions that everyone in the family will enjoy, such as the Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert, Robolights, Candy Cane Lane and the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway.
- Get Yours: Offers up some suggestions for local made and last-minute gifts, for instance Palm Springs-centric souvenirs from Destination PSP in Palm Springs, local food products from On The Mark in Palm Springs and local skin and hair products from The Body Deli in Palm Springs and Palm Desert.
- Make It A Dinner Party: Lists five venues for something a bit grander than a meal; something with glam, private space, a chef’s table or customized tasting, such as Eight4Nine in Palm Springs, T&T Innovation Kitchen in Palm Desert and Morgan’s in the Desert in La Quinta.
- The Tale End: Meet local artist and creator of “Robolights”, Kenny Irwin Jr.
The Guide is published by Palm Springs Life Magazine and is available free of charge both in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2018-december/