(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
Looking for some fun things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in February? We are “in season” which means our many snowbird second home owners and visitors are here…and there are lots of things going on. To find out more…check out the February 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine. Some of the highlights include:
- Palm Springs Weekend: Amy Roiland, LA based content creator (on Instagram: @afashionnerd & @amroidesigns) shares some of her itinerary picks for a quick desert trip.
- Calendar: Lists 70 things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in February.
- Start Your Engines: Looks at some of Greater Palm Springs many car shows and cruises, including El Paseo Cruise Night (held the first Friday of each month on El Paseo in Palm Desert), Dr. George Charity Car Show (to be held Feb 9th at the Indian Wells Tennis Gardens) and McCormick’s Classic Car Auction (Feb 22-14 at the Palm Springs Convention Center).
- Some Like It Mod: James Claude and Miguel Angel Linares, owners of Palm Springs' a La MOD, Dennis Boses, owner of Off The Wall Antiques in LA, Betty Koran, owner of Palm Springs Art + Design Gallery and other exhibitors at the Palm Springs Modernism Shown & Sale reveal some of what they'll be showcasing at this year's event.
- Haute Tastes: Takes note of the fact that the culinary landscape thrives on playfulness and good looks like that exhibited by the Caviar, Crème Fraiche & Quail Egg at the Counter Reformation at the Parker Palm Springs, the handspun cotton candy at Lulu California Bistro and by the Cherry Bomb at the T&T Innovation Kitchen at the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa in Palm Desert.
- Concierge: Looks at restaurants, art galleries, live performance venues, attractions and much more in the Greater Palm Springs area.
- The Tale End: Meet Charles Pearson and Thomas Sharkey, owners of Hedge in Cathedral City, which has morphed from providing landscape design and vintage garden furniture to a must-stop design destination with furnishings and artwork for every living space.
The Guide is published by Palm Springs Life Magazine and is available free of charge both in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley and online at: