(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube Video)
Want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in July? The Guide Magazine, published by Palm Springs Life Magazine, has the answers. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s waiting for you inside the June edition:
· The Guide / Influencer | Palm Springs Weekend: Brooke Butler, Palm Springs-based blogger and manager of a local boutique (follow her on Instagram at @brookesstylediary) reveals her itinerary picks for a Palm Springs weekend getaway. Her picks include a stay at Holiday House, shopping at the Trina Turk boutique and ice cream at Kreem.
· The Guide / Diversions | This Month In History: Looks at the Palm Springs Angels, minor league affiliate of Gene Autry’s Anaheim major league team, who played here from 1986 to 1994, when they became the Lake Elsinore Storm.
· The Guide / Best of the Best: Looks at what locals’ consider the best of the best in Cathedral City. The restaurant winner for Alfresco Dining and Live Music was AJ’s on the Green.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 20 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in July, including watching fireworks from a pool at the Independence Day Pool Party at the Palm Springs Swim Center (July 4th), Jethro Tull at the Fantasy Springs Resort Casino (July 5th) and the Spanish Comedy Slam at Spotlight 29 Casino (July 20th).
· The Guide / Summer Guide: The Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitor’s Bureau and Palm Springs Life Magazine put their heads together to come up with some different themed itineraries to help you find your chill in the Desert this summer. They include:
o Check In: A look at some of the historic hotels, micro boutiques and luxury resorts in the Greater Palm Springs area;
o Chow Down: Suggestions to help you find your fill of flavorful fare and craft drinks;
o Family Adventure: Your guide to adventures that will let you learn and discover alongside the kids;
o Digital Detox: Ideas for trading your cares for sun-drenched days, warm nights and zero screen time in a place where nature, art and wellness collide;
o Girls Trip: Some thoughts on creating a memorable getaway for your girlfriends, filled with palm trees, swimming pool and dreamy desert sunsets;
o Guys Getaway: Ways for the guys to celebrate a special occasion or nothing at all…by racing a Beemer, hitting the links, touring a brewery and much more; and
o Trip For Two: Treating that special someone to a romantic desert getaway..
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife, etc. in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / Tale End: Meet Frank Carroll, Skating Coach at Desert Ice Castle.
The July 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2019-july/