(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
Want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in June? The Guide Magazine, published by Palm Springs Life Magazine, has some answers. Here’s a sneak peak of what’s waiting for you inside the June edition:
· The Guide / Influencer | Palm Springs Weekend: Sam Hwang, Los Angeles-based travel and lifestyle blogger (follow her on Instagram at @wear.is.sam) reveals her itinerary picks for a Palm Springs weekend getaway. Her picks include dinner and a night swim at the La Quinta Resort & Spa, exploring the Coachella Valley Preserve, doing a self-guided Palm Springs door tour and lounging around the pool at Palm Springs’ Saguaro Hotel.
· The Guide / Diversions | Hole Foods: In honor of National Donut Day (June 1st)…the award for Best Budget Bites goes to Teddy’s Donuts in Bermuda Dunes...the award for Coolest Clique goes to Nora’s at the Parker Palm Springs…and the award for Tried & True goes to the new Krispy Kreme in Rancho Mirage.
· The Guide / Best of the Best: Looks at what locals’ consider the best of the best in Indian Wells. The restaurant winner for Alfresco Dining, Continental, Craft Cocktail, Live Music, Seafood, Romantic Dining and Steakhouse was Vicky’s of Santa Fe.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 20 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in June, including the Summer Rap Jam at the Spotlight 29 Casino (June 29th), Greater Palm Springs Restaurant Week (June 1st-June 9th) and the Lavender Festival (through June 30th) at the Highland Springs Ranch & Inn and 123 Farm in Cherry Valley (a scenic 40 minute drive from Palm Springs).
· The Guide / Summer Guide: The Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitor’s Bureau and Palm Springs Life Magazine put their heads together to come up with some different themed itineraries to help you find your chill in the Desert this summer. They include:
o Check In: A look at some of the historic hotels, micro boutiques and luxury resorts in the Greater Palm Springs area;
o Chow Down: Suggestions to help you find your fill of flavorful fare and craft drinks;
o Family Adventure: Your guide to adventures that will let you learn and discover alongside the kids;
o Digital Detox: Ideas for trading your cares for sun-drenched days, warm nights and zero screen time in a place where nature, art and wellness collide;
o Girls Trip: Some thoughts on creating a memorable getaway for your girlfriends, filled with palm trees, swimming pool and dreamy desert sunsets;
o Guys Getaway: Ways for the guys to celebrate a special occasion or nothing at all…by racing a Beemer, hitting the links, touring a brewery and much more; and
o Trip For Two: Treating that special someone to a romantic desert getaway.
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife, etc. in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / Tale End: Meet Morgan Levine, Jeep Tour Guide at Desert Adventures in Palm Desert.
The June 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2019-june/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759