(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you want to know what's happening (or sadly and more accurately what was going to happen) in the Greater Palm Springs area in April, then check out the April edition of Palm Springs Life Magazine’s The Guide. The editor does advise checking with any event organizers to determine the status of any events mentioned in The Guide. Here’s a peak at what’s inside:
· The Guide | Go Big And Go Home: Learn about the massive multimedia Installation local artist Christopher Cichocki has planned for the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival (rescheduled to October 9-11 and 16-18).
· The Guide / Q & A | Wild At Heart: Meet Heather Down, Animal Care Curator at The Living Desert, and learn a little bit about her and her cool job.
· The Guide | Hey Shorty: A look at some of the shorter golf courses in the Coachella Valley, perfect for time-crunched beginners or better players needing to tune up their short game, like Shadow Hills Golf Club’s North Course in Indio, the First Tee in Palm Desert, Palm Royale Country Club in La Quinta and the Pebble Course at Cimarron Golf Resort in Cathedral City.
· The Guide | Child’s Play: Some suggestions for Spring Break activities for the kids, including riding on the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, checking out the interactive exhibits and programs at The Children’s Discovery Museum Of The Desert and visiting (or even pulling a Dr Doolittle and talking with) the animals at The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
· The Guide | The Right Stuffed: Get ready for some suggestions on places to celebrate National Burrito Month, including Fresh Agave in Palm Desert, El Tranvia in Coachella and Wexler’s Deli at the Arrive Palm Springs hotel.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 49 things you could have done in the Greater Palm Springs area in April, such as The ANA Inspiration (April 2-5), the Indian Wells Arts Festival (April 3-5), the Open Call Talent Project (April 16-18) and of course the biggies, the Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival (April 10-12 & 17-19) and Stagecoach (April 24-26).
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to everything, including restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife and much more, in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / Horoscope: See what astrologist, Sherryl Nova, sees in store for you in April.
The April 2020 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online. To read the April edition of The Guide, please visit: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2020-april/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759