The accompanying release from the Greater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau summarizes the California Department of Public Health Guidance for the Use of Face Coverings, released June 18th.
In a nutshell, as of June 18, 2020, people in California must wear face coverings when they are in high-risk situations defined by the State, including:
- Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space.
- Obtaining healthcare sector services.
- Waiting for, or riding on, public transportation, taxi, private car service, or ride-sharing vehicle.
- Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site.
- While outdoors in public spaces when maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet from persons who are not members of the same household or residence is not feasible.
For more details on the Guidance and Covid 19 related information, please visit: covid19.ca.gov