(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in December, then check out The Guide Magazine, published by Palm Springs Life Magazine. Here’s a peak of what’s waiting for you inside the December edition:
· The Guide / Influencer | Palm Springs Weekend: Palm Springs-based blogger, Niki Bowen (follow her on Instagram at @thedarlingniki), shares her itinerary picks for a Palm Springs weekend winter getaway. Her picks include a stay at the Kimpton Rowan, shopping at the Uptown Design District, dinner at Del Rey and touring some of Palm Springs unique hotels at the Walk of the Inns on December 9th.
· The Guide / Best of the Best | We Asked, You Answered: Palm Springs Life Magazine readers voted on their favorite attractions, hotels, restaurants and experiences and the winners in Rancho Mirage are listed, including the Omni Rancho Las Palmas for best boutique hotel, Koffi for best coffee house and Bernie’s Lounge for best live music.
· The Guide / Editor’s Pick | That’s Entertaining: Kimpton Rowan lead mixologist, Mary Valdez, shares three ways to improve your parties.
· The Guide / Eat | Season’s Eatings: Some local restaurants offering magnificent multi-course holiday meals, including Lulu California Bistro, Morgans in the Desert, Eight4Nine Restaurant & Lounge and Spencer’s Restaurant.
· The Guide / Play | Joy(stick) To The World: In a throw-back to old school arcades, the interactive medium (games) steps out of the living room back into the social scene at such spots as Palm Springs’ Glitch, the 360 Sports Bar at the Agua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage and Boomer’s in Cathedral City.
· The Guide / Shop | It’s Better To Give Than To Break The Bank: A look at 15 unique gifts from local shops priced under $15, like gourmet almond toffee from Brandini Toffee, floating, water-activated LED candles from Kitchen Kitchen and date butter or date jam from Shields Date Garden.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 51 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in December, including the Festival of Lights Parade in Palm Springs (Dec 7th), the Indio International Tamale Festival (Dec 7th), the Golden Grapes Wine Festival at the Ace Hotel & Swim Club (Dec 8th) and the Colors of Christmas concert at McCallum Theatre (Dec 13th).
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife, etc. in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / The Tale End | Here Comes Mrs. Claus: Meet Arlene Chapman, La Quinta resident, Palm Springs Air Museum volunteer and for the last seven years, Palm Springs Air Museum’s Mrs. Claus.
The December 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2019-december/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759