(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in January, then check out The Guide Magazine, published by Palm Springs Life Magazine. Here’s a peak at what’s inside the January edition:
· The Guide / Best of the Best | We Asked, You Answered: Palm Springs Life Magazine readers voted on their favorite attractions, hotels, restaurants and experiences in Palm Desert. Their picks include Hotel Paseo for best boutique hotel, JC’s Café on El Paseo for best alfresco dining, The Hood Bar and Pizzeria for best live music and The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens for best attraction.
· The Guide / Explore | Happy Trails: Rob Bignell, author of “Day Hiking Trails of Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley” shares some of his favorite local hikes.
· The Guide / Q & A | Wheels On Fires: An interview with John Boyd, General Manager and Instructor at Full Psychle in Palm Springs.
· The Guide / Sky Watch| Perihelion: Rancho Mirage Library and Observatory astronomer Eric McLaughlin spotlights a notable celestial event. This month it’s the Perihelion when the earth comes closest to the sun in its orbit.
· The Guide / Shop | Head Over Heals: In honor of National Hat Day (January 15th), a look at where to buy the perfect topper for various occasions, like sun protection headware from La Acqua, boleros and fedoras for a weekend brunch from Elizabeth & Prince and floppy-brimmed hats for pool parties from Trina Turk.
· The Guide / Food & Drink | Resolution Ready: Dishes and drinks to help you reach your New Year’s Resolutions, including meatless tempeh burgers at Chef Tana’s Kitchen in Palm Springs, booze-free Lo-F -Fiz at The Reef in Palm Springs and Chlorophyll Yogurt at two Bunch Palms in Desert Hot Springs.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 43 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in January, including the Palm Springs International Film Festival (Jan 2-13), Snoop Dog at the Aqua Caliente Casino in Rancho Mirage (Jan 11), Beehive: The 60’s Musical at the Indio Performing Arts Center (Jan 10-26) and The American Express PGA Golf Tournament in La Quinta (Jan 15-19).
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife, etc. in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / Horoscope: See what astrologer Sherryl Nova sees in store for you in January.
The January 2020 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2020-january/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759