(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in July and August, then check out the July/August edition of Palm Springs Life Magazine’s The Guide. Here’s a peak at what’s inside:
· The Guide | Editor’s Pick: The Guide Magazine Editor, Derrik J. Lang, shows that a custom grazing board from On The Mark in downtown Palm Springs will class up your next patio party.
· The Guide | From Russia To Palm Springs With Love: Looks at how LA Filmmaker Matthew Mishory plans to bring Russian composer Alexander Mosolov’s story to Palm Springs in his current project, “Mosolov’s Suitcase”.
· The Guide | Summer Sips: Meet Brandon Glass, bartender at the Workshop Kitchen + Bar in Palm Springs.
· The Guide | Check In Chill Out: Lots of hotel choices in the Palm Springs, ranging from historic hotels to boutique hotels to luxury hotels. Suggestions include the Avalon Hotel and Bungalows, Kimpton Rowan, Les Cactus and The Monkey Tree Hotel in Palm Springs, the Caliente Springs Hotel, The Lautner Compound, Sky Valley Resort and Two Bunch Palms in Desert Hot Springs, the Renaissance Esmeralda Resort & Spa, Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, the Sands Hotel & Spa and the Indian Wells Resort Hotel in Indian Wells.
· The Guide | Eats & Drinks: Tantalize your palate with farm fresh fare, inspiring cuisine and creative cocktails at eateries like the MidMod Café, French Miso Café, Tac/Quila and Roly China Fusion in Palm Springs, Daniel’s Table in Cathedral City, the Kaiser Grille-Palm Desert, Eddie V’s, Pacifica Seafood Restaurant at The Gardens and Wildest Restaurant + Bar in Palm Desert and Frank’s Place Restaurant & Lounge at IW in Indian Wells.
· The Guide | Family Fun: Learn and discover alongside the kiddos at places like The Living Desert in Palm Desert, the Coachella Valley Preserve and Palm Springs Air Museum in Palm Springs and the Mary Pickford Theatre in Cathedral City.
· The Guide | Retail Therapy: Check out well curated boutiques, vintage thrift stores, marvelous markets and your favorite retailers, like The Frippery, Gypsyland and Modernway in Palm Springs and the Fine Art of Design in Palm Desert.
· The Guide | Greater Outdoors: Adventure awaits across Greater Palm Springs with championship sports, high octane thrills and one of a kind experiences that leave a lasting impression. Suggestions include golfing at SilverRock Resort in La Quinta, Classic Club in Palm Desert or Marriott’s Shadow Ridge in Palm Desert, taking the wheel of an Ultimate Driving Machine at the BMW Performance Center in Thermal or hiking Indian Canyons in Palm Springs.
· The Guide | Culture Bound: Soak up an array of art, marvel at unparalleled architecture or take in a show at places like the Palm Springs Cultural Center, Palm Canyon Theatre in Palm Springs, Marvyn’s Magic Theater in La Quinta or the El Paseo Galleries in Palm Desert.
· The Guide | Relax & Restore: A look at some local meditative havens where you can ease your mind and body, allow your cares to melt away and renew your energy, like the Insight Community of the Desert in Palm Springs, Spa La Quinta at the La Quinta Resort & Club, The Spa at Séc-he in Palm Springs and the Sunstone Spa at Aqua Caliente Resort Casino Spa in Rancho Mirage.
· The Guide | Nightlife: Greater Palm Springs sizzles after the sun goes down with live music, gaming and other activities happening past your normal bedtime, at such local hot spots as the Tack Room Tavern and The Date Shed in Indio, Pinot’s Palette in Rancho Mirage and the Aqua Caliente, Spotlight 29, Fantasy Springs and Augustine casinos.
· The Guide | Concierge: Your guide to everything, including restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife and much more in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide | Horoscope: Last but not least, see what astrologist, Sherryl Nova, sees in store for you in July and August.
The July/August edition of The Guide Magazine may be available in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, but is definitely available online. To read The Guide July/August edition, please visit: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2020-july-august//
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 01991628