If you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in March, then check out the March edition of Palm Springs Life Magazine’s The Guide. Here’s a peak at what’s inside:
· The Guide / Editor’s Pick: Guide Editor Derrik J. Lang’s pick for the month is AsiaSF, the new desert outpost of the legendary San Francisco venue, known for its choreography, cabaret routines and signature cocktails.
· The Guide / Q & A | Over The Rainbow: Meet Sana Keefer, high desert artist, who shares her approach to creating her unique canvases that can be found in The Saguaro’s recently renovated rooms.
· The Guide / Explore | Culture With A Twist: A look at some of the quirky collection of artifacts that can be found across the Coachella Valley, like the International Banana Museum in Mecca, the World Famous Crochet Museum in Joshua Tree and the Museum of Ancient Wonders in Cathedral City.
· The Guide | Going Green: In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, a look at some of green finds from some Palm Springs area shops (guaranteed to make your friends green with envy), like the green Sunmore ice bucket from Destination PSP in Palm Springs, Avocado Flatbread from Palm Springs’ Juniper Table and the green date shake from Fruit Wonders in Palm Springs.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 57 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in March, including the La Quinta Art Celebration (March 5-8), the BNP Paribas Open Tennis Tournament (March 9-22), Fashion Week El Paseo (March 20-27) and the Palm Desert Food & Wine (March 27-29).
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to everything, including restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife and much more, in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / Horoscope: See what astrologist, Sherryl Nova, sees in store for you in March.
The March 2020 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2020-march/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759