They say better late than never...let's hope it's true. So, if you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in May and June, then check out the May/June edition of Palm Springs Life Magazine’s The Guide. Here’s a peak at what’s inside:
· The Guide | Editor’s Pick: The Guide Magazine Editor, Derrik J. Lang, lets us in on a midcentury design inspired barbeque from Spark Grills that looks right at home in Palm Springs.
· The Guide | App-solutely Fabulous: Here’s some apps that will help you explore around the Coachella Valley, like myPalmSprings, Visit Palm Springs and Palm Springs Modernism Tour.
· The Guide | Flower Power: Meet Karen Bell, founder of Hippy Sister Soap Company in Rancho Mirage.
· The Guide | Check In Chill Out: Lots of hotel choices in the Palm Springs, ranging from historic hotels to boutique hotels to luxury hotels. Suggestions include the Kimpton Rowan Hotel, Avalon Hotel and Bungalows and L’Horizon Resort & Spain in Palm Springs, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa, Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa and Ritz Carlton in Rancho Mirage, the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa and Hotel Paseo in Palm Desert, the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa and Miramonte Resort & Spa in Indian Wells and the La Quinta Resort & Spa and The Chateau at Lake La Quinta in La Quinta.
· The Guide | Eats & Drinks: Tantalize your palate with farm fresh fare, inspiring cuisine and creative cocktails at eateries like TQLAS Agave Bar & Grill, June Hill’s Table and Enzo’s Bistro & Bar in La Quinta, AsiaSF Palm Springs, Trio and PS Underground in Palm Springs, Eddie V’s, Pacifica Seafood Restaurant at The Gardens, Luscious Lorraine’s and Wildest Restaurant + Bar in Palm Desert, Acqua California Bistro and Babe’s Bar-B-Que & Brewery at The River in Rancho Mirage, Vue Grille & Bar at Indian Wells Golf Resort in Indian Wells and Jackalope Ranch in Indio.
· The Guide | Family Fun: Learn and discover alongside the kiddos at places like The Living Desert in Palm Desert, Shields Date Garden in Indio, Palm Springs Aerial Tramway in Palm Springs and the Children’s Discovery Museum of the Desert in Rancho Mirage.
· The Guide | Retail Therapy: Check out well curated boutiques, vintage thrift stores, marvelous markets and your favorite retailers at the El Paseo Shopping District in Palm Desert, Old Town La Quinta, Cabazon Outlets, The River in Rancho Mirage and Palm Springs VillageFest every Thursday evening.
· The Guide | Greater Outdoors: Adventure awaits across Greater Palm Springs with championship sports, high octane thrills and one of a kind experiences that leave a lasting impression. Suggestions include golfing at Desert Willow Golf Resort in Palm Desert, Indian Wells Golf Resort, or PGA West in La Quinta, taking the wheel of an Ultimate Driving Machine at the BMW Performance Center or hiking the Bear Creek Trail in la Quinta.
· The Guide | Culture Bound: Soak up an array of art, marvel at unparalleled architecture or take in a show at places like the Old Town Artisan Studios in La Quinta, Uptown Design District Galleries in Palm Springs or the El Paseo Galleries in Palm Desert.
· The Guide | Relax & Restore: A look at some local meditative havens where you can ease your mind and body, allow your cares to melt away and renew your energy, like the Aqua Serena Spa & Salon at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, The Well Spa at the Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, The Spa at Séc-he in Palm Springs and Two Bunch palms in Desert Hot Springs.
· The Guide | Nightlife: Greater Palm Springs sizzles after the sun goes down with live music, gaming and other activities happening past your normal bedtime, like the Rancho Mirage Library & Observatory, The Lights at Indio Country Club and the Aqua Caliente, Spotlight 29, Fantasy Springs and Augustine casinos.
· The Guide | Concierge: Your guide to everything, including restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife and much more in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide | Horoscope: See what astrologist, Sherryl Nova, sees in store for you in May and Junel.
The May/June 2020 edition of The Guide Magazine is available online. To read it, please visit: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2020-may-june/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 01991628