(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you want to know what's happening in the Greater Palm Springs area in November, then check out The Guide Magazine, published by Palm Springs Life Magazine. Here’s a peak of what’s waiting for you inside the November edition:
· The Guide / Influencer | Palm Springs Weekend: Oakland-based owner of West Perro and founder of Head West Marketplace, Jimmy Brower (follow him on Instagram at @jimmybrower_), reveals his itinerary picks for a Palm Springs weekend getaway. His picks include a stay at the Del Marcos Hotel, shopping at The Shops at Thirteen Forty Five, food and drink the Workshop Kitchen + Bar and touring the Moorten Botanical Garden and Joshua Tree National Park.
· The Guide / Stay | Big Little Hotels: A look at some cool Palm Springs area hotels with less than 15 rooms including Dive, The Rossi Hotel, The Spring and Little Paradise.
· The Guide / Best of the Best | We Asked, You Answered: Palm Springs Life Magazine readers voted on their favorite attractions, hotels, restaurants and experiences and the winners in La Quinta are listed, including The Chateau at Lake La Quinta for best boutique hotel, Okura Robata for best Japanese restaurant and the Sandbar for best live music.
· The Guide / Calendar: Gives you 49 things to do in the Greater Palm Springs area in November, including indie folk band, Vetiver, at Pappy & Harriet’s (Nov 21), the Cathedral City Hot Air Balloon Festival & Food Truck Fiesta (Nov 22-24), the Props & Hops Craft Beer Festival (Nov 23) and WildLights at The Living Desert (select evenings from Nov 26-Dec 28).
· The Guide / Shop | Talk To The Second Hand: A look at some places to find the Palm Springs’ area’s trove of vintage furniture, art and fashions, including Revivals, Hedge and Modernway.
· The Guide / Play | Swing Into Season: A look at the Coachella Valley’s must-play public venues (ranked in order of difficulty), like Marriott’s Shadow Ridge Golf Course, the Gary Player Course at Westin Mission Hills Rancho Mirage and the Player’s Course at Indian Wells Golf Resort.
· The Guide / Sip | Drink, Drink and Be Merry: Embrace the holiday spirit with some seasonal beverages, such as the “Do It For The Graham” at the Bootlegger Tiki, the “George Bailey” at the La Quinta Resort and Club and the “Mezcal Hot Toddy” at Birba Palm Springs.
· The Guide / Concierge: Your guide to restaurants, arts, attractions, events, nightlife, etc. in the Greater Palm Springs area.
· The Guide / The Tale End | Magic Man: Meet Jeff Hobson, Comedy Magician at Marvyn’s Magic Theater in La Quinta.
The November 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine is now available free of charge, in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley, and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2019-november/
CalDRE# 01898254 | 01896117 | 02043759