(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
If you’re looking for some fun things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in October, then check out the October 2018 edition of The Guide Magazine. Some of the highlights include:
- Palm Springs Weekend: Lists some top picks for quick desert getaway experiences, courtesy of Chris Han, LA based fashion and beauty blogger of “Chris Han Style”.
- The Desert Decides: Provides a roundup of some of our locals’ favorite spots in Palm Springs.
- A Feast For The Senses: Takes a look at some of the art and music at the upcoming (Nov. 3rd & 4th) Rancho Mirage Art Affaire.
- Calendar: Lists some of the many things to see and do across the Coachella Valley in October.
- Highway To High Art: Looks at what you might see on the Highway 62 Open Studio Art Tours, which takes you inside the private art studios of some of the High Desert’s most eclectic artists.
- On A Roll: Sets out the essentials for a mobile bar cart this fall.
- Holy Schnitzel: Tells you where to find the best wiener schnitzel in the Desert (after all it is Octoberfest time).
- Cheers To Beer: Provides five local experts’ picks for the best brews for the fall.
- The Tale End: Meet the JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa’s Director of Fun, Lexi Dempsey.
The Guide is published by Palm Springs Life Magazine and is available free of charge both in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley and online at https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2018-october/