According to a recent survey, 64% of Americans say that they’ll be able to own or rent their dream home within their lifetime. What are they looking for in their American dream home?
- 60% want a newly built home
- 15% say being near good schools is important
- 11% want to be near entertainment & nightlife
- The ideal size is 2,195 sq ft
- On average, respondents were willing to spend $1.3 million to buy their dream home
- It’s about the suburbs for millennials, the beach for baby boomers and country living for Gen Xers
What would you be looking for in a desert dream home?