Palm Springs Life Magazine’s Carolyn Patten writes that July in the desert is all about keeping cool, lazing by the nearest pool and enjoying some of the year’s best specials at the valley’s top spas. Some of the offers Carolyn writes about:
- The Spa at Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage: Spotlighting 32 percent savings with a variety of “32 Degree” treatments, including their Swedish Massage, Hydrating Facial, Honey-Lavender Sugar Scrub, Essential Mani-Pedi, and Shampoo/Blow-Dry;
- Spa Esmeralda at Renaissance Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Indian Wells : The July special is a “Summer Chill” package, good Sunday-Thursday, with significant savings on a Massage and Refresher Facial;
- Sunstone at Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa, Rancho Mirage: Offers three different treatment specials; (i) The Cooling Arnica Refresher intended to aid muscle recovery and perk up sun-weary skin, (ii) The Organic Facial and Micro Current Eye Treatment promises fast relief for eyes, plumping up those pesky crows feet, and (iii) The Moroccan Deep Conditioning Scalp Treatment And Massage. This includes a day pass to the spa and all its amenities—steam room, sauna, lounge, spa pool and fitness center;
- Agua Serena Spa at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Indian Wells: The Hyatt Regency is offering a special Spa Pass for day visitors all summer long. It wraps up all the amenities of the new Day Pass, with access to the five resort pools, waterslide, fitness center and game area, plus free WiFi and parking plus use of the Agua Serena Spa’s locker rooms, steam and sauna, fitness center and lounge areas; and
- Estrella at the Avalon Hotel & Bungalows, Palm Springs: Leaves it up to hotel guests to choose their spa services, with a spa credit equal to the cost of the room night. The credit can also be used for food and beverage.
To read Carolyn Patten’s original article, courtesy of Palm Springs Life Magazine, please visit: http://www.palmspringslife.com/its-summer-chill-out/