(Please click on the image above to view our short YouTube video)
Looking for some fun things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in January? If so, check out the January 2019 edition of The Guide Magazine. Some of the highlights include:
- Palm Springs Weekend: Alle Pierce, Palm Springs based blogger and Emmy winning reporter, shares some of her itinerary picks for a quick desert trip.
- The Desert Decides: Provides a roundup of some of our locals’ favorite spots in Palm Desert, such as Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar, Wilma & Frieda Restaurant, Café Des Beaux-Arts, Pacifica Seafood Restaurant and The Living Desert Zoo & Gardens.
- Calendar: Lists 55 things to see and do around the Coachella Valley in January.
- Topical Smoothie: Looks at some of Palm Springs based Meta Skin Studio’s unique anti-aging skin treatments, including their use of the Sculplla topical treatment and V-line lifting facial anti-aging treatments, originally developed in Korea.
- Bucket List: Looks at local non-profit My Jump! and their work with seniors across the country to fulfill actionable dreams (i.e., bucket list wishes), like jumping out of a place, encountering wildlife, climbing a mountain and riding a warplane, among others.
- Lights, Camera…Party: A look at all of the glam you’ll need to put together for the ultimate Palm Spring International Film Festival experience.
- The Tale End: Meet Raquel Wood, Executive Assistant to the General Manager of the Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa. Raquel is also champion of the hotel’s partnership with local no-kill animal shelter, Animal Samaritans, and their resident dog program that allows guests the opportunity to care for and even adopt the resident dogs (with 120 dogs having been adopted so far).
The Guide is published by Palm Springs Life Magazine and is available free of charge both in print at select locations across the Coachella Valley and online at: https://digital-palmspringslife.com/guide/2019-january/