According to the California Association of Realtors® in their latest “One Cool Thing”, a survey by the National Association of Realtors® in the third quarter of 2018 revealed what home buyers look for in choosing a neighborhood:
- For 25%...proximity to friends and family;
- For 24%...proximity to their jobs and a short commute;
- For 20%...proximity to schools of choice;
- For 6%...proximity to parks, trails and dog parks;
- For another 6%....proximity to entertainment, activities, restaurants and shiopping;
- For 3%...walkability; and
- For another 3%...access to public transportation.
What would you look for?